Why Bring Your Congregation to the Holy Land
- Imagine you and your congregation visiting the sites mentioned in the Bible and walking where Jesus walked!
- Imagine your group reading from the Bible of how Jesus calmed the storm, while your group is sailing across the choppy Sea of Galilee.
- Imagine reading the Sermon on the Mount together on the slopes of the Mount of Beatitudes.
- Imagine praying together, where Jesus knelt, in Jerusalem’s Garden of Gethsemane.
- Many pilgrims bear testimony to the fact that their understanding of the Bible has increased greatly as a result of a trip to Israel.
- Also, as the spiritual leader of this trip you will find that a great bond will form between you and your congregation; making life in your church even better than it is now.
- In addition to your presence we will have an Israeli guide who can show your group the many faces of the land, such as only experienced experts know.
You can achieve all of these benefits and more by leading a pilgrimage to the Holy Land.